Here you will find Linked Data (RDF) from the Common Library Network (GBV). The current content is purely experimental. The data is classified in data about the following types of resources:
- institutions and organisations
- databases (in most cases of bibliographic records)
- documents and items documents in libraries
- terminology (beta)
- controlled vocabularies and terminologies, such as thesauri, classification schemes, taxonomies, subject-headings, authority files, etc. The data uses SKOS.
- ontology (beta)
- RDF ontologies to structure and describe other data. The data uses RDFS and OWL